1. Acceptance of Terms
3. Account and Password
In order to open an account, you will be asked to provide us with certain information such as an account name and password.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, for restricting access to your computer, and for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should never disclose you password to any third party.
4. Refraining from Certain ActivitiesIn our Site most content can be added or edited by users (see "User Submissions").
Certain activities, whether legal or illegal, may be harmful to other users and violate our rules, and some activities may also subject you to liability. Therefore, for your own protection and for that of other users, you may not engage in such activities on our Site. These activities include:
- Harassing and Abusing Others
- Engaging in harassment, threats, stalking, spamming, or vandalism; and
- Transmitting chain mail, junk mail, or spam to other users.
- Infringing the privacy rights of others under the laws of the United States of America or other applicable laws(which may include the laws where you live or where you view or edit content);
- Soliciting personally identifiable information for purposes of harassment, exploitation, violation of privacy,or any promotional or commercial purpose not explicitly approved by the Web Novel Releases; and
- Soliciting personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 for an illegal purpose or violating any applicable law regarding the health or well-being of minors.
- Intentionally or knowingly posting content that constitutes libel or defamation;
- With the intent to deceive, posting content that is false or inaccurate;
- Attempting to impersonate another user or individual, misrepresenting your affiliation with any individual or entity, or using the username of another user with the intent to deceive; and
- Engaging in fraud.
- Infringing copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights under applicable law.
- Posting child pornography or any other content that violates applicable law concerning child pornography;
- Posting or trafficking in obscene material that is unlawful under applicable law; and
- Using the services in a manner that is inconsistent with applicable law.
- Posting or distributing content that contains any viruses, malware, worms, Trojan horses, malicious code, or other device that could harm our technical infrastructure or system or that of our users;
- Engaging in automated uses of the site that are abusive or disruptive of the services and have not been approved by Web Novel Releases;
- Disrupting the services by placing an undue burden on a Site or the networks or servers connected with a Site;
- Knowingly accessing, tampering with, or using any of our non-public areas in our computer systems without authorization; and
- Probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any of our technical systems or networks, unless you report any vulnerabilities to Web Novel Releases developers.
Violating the Privacy of Others
Engaging in False Statements, Impersonation, or Fraud
Misusing Our Services for Other Illegal Purposes
Misusing Our Services for Other Illegal Purposes
5. User Submissions
The Web Novel Releases may now or in the future permit the submission of various data about web novels or other communications submitted by you and other users (“User Submissions”) and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published,Web Novel Releases does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions.
We reserve the right to monitor and review transmissions online and in storage, and to remove or reject any material,which we, at our sole discretion, believe may be unlawful or objectionable, without prior notice to User.You understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that is indecent, inaccurate, offensive,or objectionable, and you agree that Site shall not be liable for any damages you allege to incur as a result of such User Submissions. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Submissions.
6. Grant of License
By posting any User Submissions on the Service, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, sublicensable, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual,irrevocable, license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute,publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such User Submissions and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Submissions, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed for use in connection with the Service.
7. DMCA Compliance
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may send us notice of alleged infringement that comply with the formalities of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Pursuant to the DMCA, we will terminate, in appropriate circumstances,users and account holders of our system and network who are repeat infringers.
However, we also recognize that not every takedown notice is valid or in good faith. In such cases, we strongly encourage users to file counter-notifications when they appropriately believe a DMCA takedown demand is invalid or improper. For more information on what to do if you think a DMCA notice has been improperly filed, you may wish to consult the Chilling Effects website.
8. Links to other websites
This Site may contain links to websites operated by other people or companies. You are solely responsible for your use of any third-party websites or resources. We do not control the content of those websites and take no responsibility for their content, nor should it be implied that we endorse or otherwise recommend such sites or the products or services offered.
9. Termination and Service modifications
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever,including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever,including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including,without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We reserve the right to make changes to our Services and policies at any time and in our sole discretion and without notice.
We provide these services on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and we expressly disclaim all express or implied warranties of all kinds, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose,and non-infringement. We make no warranty that our services will meet your requirements, be safe, secure, uninterrupted,timely, accurate, or error-free, or that your information will be secure.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through your use of our services is done at your own discretion and risk,and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any content or communication maintained by the service. We retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time with or without notice.
11. Limitation on Liability
The Web Novel Releases will not be liable to you or to any other party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special,consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, regardless of whether we were advised of the possibility of such damage. In no event shall our liability exceed one hundred U.S. dollars (USD 100.00) in aggregate. In the case that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you, although our liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.